Codeplay will be participating in SC15, the international conference for high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis, during 15th-20th November in Austin, US.
- Codeplay's CEO, Andrew Richards, giving a talk, “SYCL For OpenCL: Accelerate High-Performance Software On GPUs, CPUs, FPGAs And Other Processors Using Open Standards In C++”, on Wednesday 18th at 3:30pm in Room 12AB.
- Our team will be discussing OpenCL and SYCL in the BOF session, "Flocking Together: Experience the Diverse OpenCL Ecosystem", on Wednesday 18th at 5:30pm in Room 17AB.
- Meet us at the OpenCL™ Booth, in booth #285 on the west side of the hall.
SC15, sponsored by ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) and IEEE Computer Society, offers a complete technical education program and exhibition to showcase the many ways that high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis lead to advances in scientific discovery, research, education and commerce. This premier international conference includes a globally attended technical program, workshops, tutorials, a world class exhibit area, demonstrations and opportunities for hands-on learning.
Codeplay will be present throughout the event at the OpenCL Booth, in booth #285 on the west side of the hall, where, as well as meeting our technical experts who will be available to answer your questions, you can:
- Meet some of the OpenCL, SPIR™, and SYCL™ working group members
- Learn about the NEW OpenCL 2.1
- Get your free OpenCL, SYCL, and SPIR stickers
- Find free reference guides for OpenCL 2.1 and SYCL 1.2
Codeplay's CEO, Andrew Richards, along with two of our expert engineers, Gordon Brown and Ruyman Reyes, will be attending this event.
On the Wednesday at 3:30pm in Room 12AB, Andrew will be delivering a talk called, “SYCL For OpenCL: Accelerate High-Performance Software On GPUs, CPUs, FPGAs And Other Processors Using Open Standards In C++.” The talk will present the SYCL open standard, as well as demonstrate implementations of SYCL and show how using C++ and open standards can deliver huge performance, quickly and easily across a range of hardware platforms.
Later that day, at 5:30pm in Room 17AB, our team will be participating in the BOF session, "Flocking Together: Experience the Diverse OpenCL Ecosystem". Members of the SYCL working group, including our team, will be talking about updates to the SYCL and OpenCL specifications. We will start with an overview of the newly released OpenCL 2.1 C++ kernel language and SYCL 2.1 abstraction layers. Then attendees will have the opportunity to experiment with implementations and tools from multiple vendors, and we will have engineers available to demo ComputeCpp™ with SYCL. We invite attendees to bring their code and their toughest questions and join the OpenCL petting zoo.
We’re always delighted to speak with anyone interested in what we’re doing, so please come and say “hello”. If you would like to arrange a meeting with us at the event, please follow us on @codeplaysoft and make contact!