Codeplay will be attending CDT in Pervasive Parallelism's Internal Conference & Industrial Engagement Event 2015, at the University of Edinburgh, on 2 - 3 June.
This two-day event is part academic conference, part industrial engagement opportunity.
It will feature keynotes by academic staff and presentations by senior PhD students on topics spanning the research spectrum of the School of Informatics. The first cohort of CDT in Pervasive Parallelism students will give short talks on their research.
The conference will provide many opportunities for students, staff and industry partners to network and learn about one another’s work. Attendees will include:
- CDT in Pervasive Parallelism (PPar) students, supervisors and management committees
- Industry partners of the CDT PPar
- Students and supervisors of the CDT in Data Science and the CDT in Robotics & Autonomous Systems
- School of Informatics research and teaching staff
- PhD, MSc and final-year undergraduate students from the Schools of Informatics, Physics, Engineering and Mathematics and the Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre at the University of Edinburgh.
Two of Codeplay Software's engineers, Alastair Murray and Bjoern Knafla, will be attending the event.
We’re always delighted to speak with anyone interested in what we’re doing, so please come and say "hello". If you would like to arrange a meeting with us at the event, please follow us on @codeplaysoft and make contact!