Codeplay were also recently awarded the 'Investors in People' award demonstrating that we value our employees and work hard to ensure we have a friendly and productive work environment.
We do not use recruitment agencies but if you send CVs of potential candidates to us you accept that we can hire those candidates without being bound by any terms and conditions (including, but not limited to agency fees), even if they are part of the CV.
Codeplay: Investors in People
Here at Codeplay we value our people and we work hard to find the best of the best to join our growing team. We recognize that everyone 'has their area' and we work hard to help you develop your skills in a productive working environment.
Joining our team has many benefits. You will be part of a company that is working at the forefront of the industry, working with some of the world's biggest and most respected companies and of course, getting to work on bleeding edge technology. Our company is proud of its friendly yet productive atmosphere.
Codeplay were recently awarded the 'Investors in People' award demonstrating that we value our employees and work hard to ensure we have a friendly and productive work environment.
At present we are unable to offer work placements to those of you still in high school. However, we are always keen to help the next generation of programmers and developers start on their chosen career path. If you're still at school and wondering about a career in computing then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we'd be delighted to give you some pointers.
Once you are at university, studying a relevant subject, then we would welcome your application to be accepted on our internship programme.
- We welcome applications from all over the world and our current workforce reflects this
- We are licensed visa sponsors and full details of visa requirements to live and work in the UK are available here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
- You need to be the holder of a valid VISA in order to start with with us
- If you have any code/projects to show us, make sure to provide a link in the application window
- In the cover letter, try to describe why you want the position and what you think you can bring to Codeplay
- Try not to send generic cover letters. A personalized one looks much better
- Try to arrive on time and not too early! 5 minutes before is perfect
- Bring any source code you have created or screenshots of personal projects - show off!
- Research Codeplay.com, learn about our products, company and technology
- Feel free to bring your own laptop or iPad to demo anything that may be of value to your interview
- Relax! If we have selected you for an interview you have on paper what we need
Open Positions (9)
Full Time/Research Positions
R&D Compiler Engineer
Software Engineer (UI Development For IDEs)
GPGPU Video Codec Research Engineer
Intern Software Engineer
Graduate Software Developer